We have had a few new people join the reading challenge this month:
Welcome to all of you! :)
March also saw quite a few new reviews:
- Shannon Pembroke reviewed A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir, The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn by Robin Maxwell, Sovereign by C. J. Sansom, Le Temps Viendra by Sarah Morris, Katherine by Anya Seton, The Secret Keeper: A Novel of Kateryn Parr by Sandra Byrd, The Queen of Subtleties: A Novel of Anne Boleyn by Suzannah Dunn, The Pleasure Place (Secrets of the Tudor Court) by Kate Emerson, Between Two Queens (Secrets of the Tudor Court)by Kate Emerson, and By Royal Decree (Secrets of the Tudor Court) by Kate Emerson.
- Jaclyn reviewed Brief Gaudy Hour: A Novel of Anne Bolyen by Margaret Campbell Barnes and To Die For: A Novel of Anne Boleyn by Sandra Byrd.
- Esther reviewed The Men Who Would Be King by Josephine Ross, House of Treason by Robert Hutchinson, The Rise and Fall of Thomas Cromwell by John Schofield, and Two Queens in One Isle by Alison Plowden.
- Jen Deguzman reviewed The King's Damsel by Kate Emerson.
- Lisa reviewed Death and the Virgin Queen by Chris Skidmore and The Tudors by G.J. Meyer.
- Jonah Knows Best reviewed The Secret Bride by Diane Haeger, and In Bed with the Tudors by Amy Licence.
- Mer reviewed Lady Jane Grey: A Tudor Mystery by Eric Ives.
- BanditQueen reviewed The Tudors by E Massie.
All reviews can be accessed on the March Page. If I left out any reviews, please let me know!
For April, be sure to post your reviews (or a link to your reviews) as a comment on this post.
I am in the process of putting together the giveaway for April, sponsored by author Sandra Byrd, so keep an eye out for a separate post on that!
Don't forget, you can sign up for the Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge through December 2013. Those not signed up for the Reading Challenge must leave a comment on The Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge 2013 Page.