September's new reviews:
- Colleen reviewed Roots of Betrayal and Royal Inheritance.
- Eva reviewed Rival to the Queen by Carolly Erickson, Fifty Shades of Lady Catherine Grey: The Sex Scandals that Shook the Tudor Court and Fifty Shades of Lady Mary Grey: More Sex Scandals That Shook The Tudor Court both by T.S. Wiseman, The Plantagenets: The Warrior Kings and Queens Who Made England by Dan Jones, Winter King: Henry VII and The Dawn of Tudor England by Thomas Penn, and The Queen's Lover by Vanora Bennett are all reviewed on Goodreads.
- Esther reviewed Jenny Wormald's Mary Queen of Scots: Politics, Passion and a Kingdom Lost, Garrett Mattingly's The Armada, and Maria Perry's Sisters of Henry VIII on the Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge page.
- Maria reviewed Mademoiselle Boleyn by Robin Maxwell, Brief Gaudy Hour by Margaret Campbell Barnes, The Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn, The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir, The Queen's Command: A Novel of Elizabethan England by Maggie Osborne, The Queen's Handmaiden by Jennifer Ashley, The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner, and Her Mother's Daughter by Julianne Lee, all on Goodreads.
- Lisa reviewed 1536: The Year That Changed Henry VIII and Blood Sisters on her blog.
- I had an anonymous review post, so please let me know if these are yours so I can credit you! :) Philippa Jones' The Other Tudors: Henry VIII's Mistresses and Bastards and Elizabeth: Virgin Queen.
Wow! What a ton of great book choices! As always, if I missed anyone or any books, let me know!
You may now begin posting any October reviews in the comments section on this page. If you want to join the Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge, it isn't too late! Sign up here!
I am hosting THREE giveaways this month, one for Reading Challenge Members, One for Book Club Members, and one for all readers! Check back for more details soon!