I am thrilled to announce that the Tudor Book Blog is joining with several other Tudor blogs for the virtual book tour of In the Footsteps of Anne Boleyn by Natalie Grueninger and Sarah Morris.
The tour runs from Dec. 2nd - Dec. 6th, Here's the Tour run down:
- 1st December: The Creation of Anne Boleyn - How ITFoAB came about, what was the inspiration.
- 2nd December: The Anne Boleyn Files - The Process of Researching ITFoAB
- 3rd December: QueenAnneBoleyn.com - A day on progress with Anne Boleyn (An ordinary day in the life of the queen)
- 4th December: From Queen to History - Author's favourites
- 5th December: Tudor History.com - The Tudor Progress.
- 6th December: The Tudor Book Blog - Boleyn Treasures.
The authors have also offered us TWO copies of this fabulous book. To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment on this post with your name (you can use your first name and last initial) and a sentence or two about your favorite Anne Boleyn location (for example, where it is and why it's your favorite). You may use any Anne Boleyn-related location, whether it is still in existence or not! Be sure to enter by midnight on Thursday, Dec. 5th. TWO winners will be drawn randomly and announced on Dec. 6th. This giveaway is open worldwide! :)
I am so thrilled to be hosting part of this tour! Be sure to check back on Friday for our guest post, my review of In the Footsteps of Anne Boleyn, and the announcement of the two winners of our giveaway!